Warning: file_get_contents(cmnModules/cmnJs/el_sticky.js): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/liquid8/public_html/00_DevSites/drempd/site/pages/blog/post.php on line 78
The user scrolls down the page and once the scrolling reaches the top of an element of my choosing, that element sticks to the top of the window, so it's always visible from that point on.
1. Include the "sticky element" code.
2. Add a div with the class of "element-sticky", and a div within that with a class "element-sticky-content".
3. Add whatever content is needed within the "element-sticky-content" div.
1. All of the css is included in this file, so there isn't a need for a stylesheet document with this
2. When the div sticks to the top of the page, an additional class ("element-sticky-fixed") is added to the "element-sticky-content" div.
Fixed Position Div Isn't Staying Fixed When Scrolling on Android
My nice fixed position toolbar wasn't sticking as it should as I scrolled through on my mobile browser window...
Chrome displays a different height than what Chrome says the height should be.
I was changing the height of an element, but no matter where I specified the height, it wasn't displaying what I was putting in
A Nicer Select Dropdown
Better select boxes are all over the internet, but I actually couldn't find one that I liked, and that worked for what I needed...
The Built Environment